We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover). Please note, that your billing information (the complete street address and zip code) MUST MATCH with the credit card's associated billing address provided during placing the order. If any information does not match, we cannot proceed with the order without further verification, due to security purposes. This may cause significant delay on your order processing.
You are welcome to order as C.O.D if you have ordered from us in the past. Please call to find out if you qualify for C.O.D payment option. All C.O.D payments must be received in the form of a certified cashier’s check or money order. Please note, shipping carrier may require an additional charge for C.O.D service.
Domestic Shipping Policies
We ship fabrics around the world using a variety of shipping methods. Shipping cost is based on the weight of the fabrics, shipping method used, and the delivery address. Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout process using your shipping address and approximate fabric weight. Sometimes however, actual cost may be significantly different, in which case we will contact you for adjustment. For international shipping information, please visit International Order Policy.
Note for New Customer: For all first time buyers, we can only ship the order to the valid billing address associated with the credit card used during the purchase.
Note for Express Shipping: If you have any deadline that you need to meet, you may select our Express Shipping Options: Priority Overnight (Next Business Day Delivery), 2-Day (Two Business Day Delivery), Express Saver (Three to Four Business Day Delivery) and place the order before the cut off time at 2 pm ET. If the order is received before 2 pm ET (Mon - Fri), will be queued for same day shipment. Our Shipping Carrier (FedEx) delivers ONLY on business days through Monday to Friday.
If you are under a serious time crunch but placed the order AFTER the cut off time and still require same day shipping; you MUST call customer service at (212) 391-2310 and request/confirm if same day shipping is possible.
If you need to request/require a SPECIAL Saturday Express Delivery, then please place the order over the phone with a Customer Service Representative at 212-391-2310.
Signature requirements: Please be advised that, a direct signature is automatically enabled for the following-
- All express orders
- Ground orders above $500.00
** if you would like to enable the direct signature feature or would like to waive it, you MUST call customer service and request the exception to be made for your order.
- Regular Ground Shipping orders requires 24-36 hours for processing, and then queued for shipment.
- FedEx is only effective for regular Ground & Express Shipping during business days (Mon-Fri).
- FedEx does not operate on federal holidays.
Domestic Returns Policies
If you are not satisfied with a purchase for any reason, please review our return, refund and exchange policies below.
Note: Prior authorization is required for any return and the product must be returned in new condition. We cannot accept any return or exchange if fabric is:
- damaged, cut or altered.
- fabrics less than 3 yards.
- clearance & final sale items.
- swatches are not eligible for a return, refund or exchange.
Purchases made at spandexworld.com are eligible for a refund within 10 days from the day you receive the package. Please call our Customer Service Representative at 212-391-2310 or email at email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
number to get the authorization for the return. Please note, refunds will be issued in the same credit card used for the original purchase.
Note: We are unable to issue any refunds after 10-days from the date you received the order.
- For any return or exchange, if there was no error from our end, customers are responsible for the shipping cost.
- For any return or exchange, we will charge 25% of your actual order for restocking.
- For any defective or damaged items sent, Spandex World Inc. is responsible for the return shipping charge. You are required to provide photographic proof of the damage. We will send a return shipping label via email to get the damaged fabric back to us with your own shipping box or the same box that you received with your order.
- For international orders, customers must bear the shipping charges. Please visit our International Order Policies [http://spandexworld.com/international-order-policy] for more information.
****** Shipping and Handling costs are not refundable ******